ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
Use of the Platform may require registration and the creation of an account. The user shall provide
a unique username and password. Cloud Panda has the right to deny registration for the use of
offensive or inappropriate usernames.
You agree to safeguard your username and password. Cloud Panda shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use and access of your account.
As a condition for use of the Platform, the user consents, agrees and permits Cloud Panda, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, lawyers, consultants and authorized subcontractors to process or disclose personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 to Cloud Panda’s employees, agents, affiliates, lawyers, subsidiaries, and third party in order to conduct activities, such as, but not limited to:
- Processing and conducting analysis for research purposes.
- Provision of customer care showing of relevant ads based on the user’s preference.
- Conduct of statistical analysis based on the user’s usage and preference.
- Other than as described in these Terms and Conditions, we will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
We receive and store any information you enter on our platform or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given.
We use your information to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
Cloud Panda shall maintain and keep the user’s information with due diligence and strict confidence.
In the course of accessing and using toktokmall, Cloud Panda may collect the following data:
- Personal data, such as your name, gender, age, legal status, citizenship and birthday;
- Contact data, such as billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone numbers;
- Payment data, such as debit card details, bank details, online wallet details, and credit card details;
- Transaction data, such as orders and item inventory;
- Internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (where applicable) and other information and technology on the devices you use to access toktokmall;
- Time and location data;
- Your preferences based on your recent transactions;
USE OF THE INFORMATION
Cloud Panda may use the information you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- Processing of your account and application;
- Managing and control of your use and access to the site;
- Updating of your profile, preferences, and setting;
- For identification and communication purposes;
- Processing, update, and recording of your past and present orders;
- To verify your identity and for background checks;
- To store and back up your personal data;
- Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent;
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT (TO THE USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA)
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, processing, storing, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by contacting us or by sending a message or email through our help channels.
UPDATE/CORRECTION OF DATA
You may request to update or the correction of your entries in your personal data currently in our control and possession by submitting a written request through our help channels. You may also request correction or deletion of any entry in your personal data for the reason that it is wrong or erroneous. In order to facilitate your request, it may be necessary for us to request further information relating to your request. Cloud Panda reserves the right to refuse the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in our local laws.
COOKIES AND USAGE DATA
Usage Data. We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND USAGE DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service
Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist
us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.